Q:Do you ship anywhere outside of USA/Canada?
A: Unfortunately, we do not and cannot ship outside of USA/Canada.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Your order will ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If you get your payment in after 2 PM MST then it will be shipped out the next business day. If you pay for your order on Saturday or Sunday it will be shipped the following Monday. Please allow another business day for your tracking ID to become active on Canada Post’s website.
Q: What will happen to my order if I do not submit payment?
A: We will hold on to the order for a 24 hours, this is for security and inventory management purposes.
Q: Is Tax included in your prices?
A: Yes 5% GST will be applied to your order.
Q: What are the Shipping Fees?
A: Shipping Fees are $20 for orders $200 and under. For orders over $200 before tax, shipping is FREE. If you prefer priority shipping, this is an extra $20.
Q: What happens if I don’t get my package?
A: Your order should arrive no more than 2 business days from the estimated arrival date. If it is beyond this window (5 to 7 business days) we will open an investigation with Canada Post to try and locate the package. If the parcel is deemed lost or stolen after the investigation, then we replace it for free ONCE.
Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: We accept e-Transfer through online banking
Q: How do I send an eTransfer?
A: Setting up your online banking is a quick set up and sending an Interac e-Transfer takes just a few moments. e-Transfer can take up to 30-mins to be received based on whom you bank with so please watch out for the “delivered” status on your online banking if you are wondering if we received it or not.
When sending your eTransfer payment, please follow these instructions:
- Send your email transfer to email@example.com
- Use the name: “Invoice2245” in your online banking.
- Be sure to add your Order Number within the notes section for the Interac e-Transfer
- Enter “as requested” for your security question
- Enter “bliss1” for your security answer.
If you have any questions about sending your email transfer, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I sent my email transfer but it hasn’t been accepted
A: We process payments near the end of each business day. Our cut off time for payments is 4pm MST. If your e-Transfer is still pending, or has not been received, this could be due to a number of reasons:
- We are unable to match your payment to your order due to the order number not being in the notes section.
- We have not received your e-Transfer because you have sent the payment to the incorrect email address. Please double check this on your order confirmation page.
- We are unable to accept the e-Transfer, because you have not included the correct question and answer as stated in the payment instructions on the order confirmation page.
- If you have checked all these and the payment has still not been accepted, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Q:How does Shipping work?
A: We ship via USP, FEDEX, Canada Post Express which takes between 2-3 business days. For orders $200 or under shipping is a flat rate of $20 and orders over $200 we offer free shipping!
We ship in discreet packages that are vacuum sealed with no labeling on the outside of our packaging so it won’t draw any attention.
Q: My Tracking number does not work!
A: Your tracking number will be emailed to you before it has been scanned in at the post office. Until it has been scanned in, your tracking number will not be trackable on the Canada Post website. So please wait 24 hours and the tracking should be correct. If you are experiencing a problem with your tracking number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where do you ship from?
A: We ship from California, Colorado,Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and can ship anywhere in the country.